(no subject)

From: William Donzelli <aw288_at_osfn.org>
Date: Thu Mar 4 22:01:18 2004

> systems before "home" computers as we know them.
> I'm not into a large busy site, more of a quiet niche site for "real
> oldies", ie... IBM, UNIVAC, VAX mainframes etc., with an occasional Altair,
> Imsai, early TRS-80, or maybe even a Comodore PET thrown in for good
> measure.

Both are nice, frankly.

To be honest, I have always wanted a forum (or whatever) that is almost
pure big stuff. 200 pound minimum, and at least 20 years old. No Imsai,
no CBM, no TRS-80, no Apple - we can get all of those right here. To add
to that, no linux, no Windows, no MS-DOS, and so forth...

William Donzelli
aw288_at_osfn.org