(no subject)

From: terryf <terryf_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu Mar 4 22:51:02 2004

William:

        This forum will be what you guys make it. My primary reason behind it is
an attempt to fill a void I see popping up now and again in the classiccmp
lists... Where can you find a common place to meet, swap, bargain, share
files, docs, etc. for "real" computers without being asked how move the
taskbar in windoze.

        It is my hope that this site will become that, I'm shooting for the little
neighborhood bar full of regulars, not the nightclub with big bands.

I like blinkin lites too :-)

Terry
CCompForum.com