AUI cables in UK?

From: Patrick Finnegan <pat_at_computer-refuge.org>
Date: Fri Mar 5 17:28:53 2004

I can fill in a couple more data points for Tony : )

On Friday 05 March 2004 18:05, Tony Duell wrote:
> DA26 : never seen it used

Used on an NCD 88k color x-windows terminal for video. Probably also
used on other things.

> DB44 : Ditto

Used by DigiBoard on some of their serial concentrators - PORTS/16em
boxes and PC/Xem (and other) cards.

> THey're used for plenty of other things, so please don't moan that
> I've not mentioned your favourite machine there (I suspect if I said
> things like 'DA15 : PERQ video sync/keboard/mouse signals, it would
> help nobody). I am trying to mention machines that you're likely to
> have seen.

I'm not moaning just trying to be helpful :)

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/
The Computer Refuge               ---  http://computer-refuge.org