WinSystems LPM/MPM 7109 card? was Re: New Finds Today

From: Joe R. <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri Mar 5 19:21:24 2004

   Yesterday I picked up two shoebox sized units that were marked as
"enviromental units". However they had lights marked Tx, Rx, etc and a Comm
port. Inside it had a STD bus chassis with three cards installed. On has a
80C31 CPU, one has a Zilog Z0853004 comm chip and the other has a MAXIM
ICL7109CPL A/D convertor. The first two cards appear to be custom made and
are probably useless for anything except the system they were designed for.
However the third card (with A/D) is a standard commercail product and was
made by WinSystems and is their model LPM/MCM-7109. Does anyone have any
data on this card? It's not on WinSystems website and I tried to contact
them and ask about it but they were less than cooperative.

    Joe