grid

From: jaume de la vega <slotdelorean_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Tue Mar 9 09:45:56 2004

hi, you don?t know me, but in a internet searching i found a thread of a forum relating the EPROM problems in a gridcase computer, i have a grid with the brand "philips pc200" ??, but this is a grid, concretely the model with isa bus, i found than the four rom sockets back a soft plastic panel are empty and when i plug it on the only thing it does is show-me a "disk boot error" message, please if you can send me the eprom image files to be able to restore it.

THANKS.