"RP02-like" disk packs; yours for the postage

From: Brad Parker <brad_at_heeltoe.com>
Date: Fri Mar 12 06:17:00 2004

Hi,

I bought 3 "RL02-like" disk packs on ebay which of course turn out not
to be RL02's. (the picture was of an actual RL02, so I took a chance...)

Anyway, before I toss them in the dumpster if anyone would like them they
are yours for the postage.

They are physically ok and fit into an RL02 drive. They spin up fine
but don't come ready (no doubt due to missing timing track or something
like that)

Perhaps some other non-DEC machine can use them.

-brad