monitor with screwed colour in bottom-right of screen

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 12 06:35:41 2004

I had the same problem with a 21" Digital job I rescued from Compaq since it
was on its way to the dumpster. I lived with it for a while until I
discovered the 'advanced' settings on the OSD, followed by something called
'purity' that directly affected the colours on the diagonals of the tube.
Assuming that the Iiyama is a Trinitron tube like the DEC one you might have
a similar setting.

Later it started flickering and dimming, but that's another story :)

Cya