monitor with screwed colour in bottom-right of screen

From: SHAUN RIPLEY <vax3900_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 12 08:52:11 2004

This is fixable. It is caused when some material is
magnetized. The process to fix it is called
'demagnetizing'. The theory is simple: You apply a
changin magnetic field (for example, that created by a
coil with 60Hz AC), and graduately decrease the
strength of the magnetic field (for example, you pull
the coil further away from the monitor while moving it
in circle). It will fix the problem. Some monitor or
TV has build in circuit to perform the process.

vax3900

--- Jules Richardson <julesrichardsonuk_at_yahoo.co.uk>