[OT] Dodgy electrolytic in 3COM hub

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 15 18:08:31 2004

Hi Sellam,

Yeah, I suppose you could say it was a loud hiss. Certainly enough to be
Very Annoying, even louder than the 2 machines that run here all the time! 2
months ago was the time of my Great Classiccmp Folder Meltdown so I wouldn't
be surprised if your message was in the lot that got lost before
classiccmpers came to the rescue :) A year's worth of messages to go through
- yay. Still, I'll blame Office 2003 for changing folder behaviour!

I need to get this fixed so I'll report back whether it works or not.

Cheers

--
Adrian/Witchy
Owner & Webmaster, Binary Dinosaurs