Dragon 32/64

From: DJ <m1dlg_at_whsmithnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 16 14:51:43 2004

anyone here with any experence with these, as i have a badly damaged power
supply board, has been damaged since around 1994 when it fell out of the
loft (owing to my mum religating everything i owned then out of the way.)
the loft to floor fall was 12-15 feet, and it is my dream to have the whole
thing working once again.

dj

if there is anyone with an old one with mind to sell or any circuit diagrams
to offer then please let me know. i am also looking to convert the cassette
tapes of the games and other software i have stashed to CD as this is only a
theory that it could work i would like to know if anyone has done this
before.