Dragon 32/64

From: Tony Duell <ard_at_p850ug1.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 16 17:55:09 2004

> anyone here with any experence with these, as i have a badly damaged power

Although I'm in the UK, I have much more experience of the Tandy CoCo --
I even have a CoCo3 here. The Dragon 32 and CoCo 1 are pretty similar
(based on the same Motorola application note), but alas the PSU is one
area that's different.

I do haev a Dragon 32 that's not too hard to get to. If you get no other
help, I'll dig it out and trace out the schematics of the PSU board
(shouldn't take too long). I'll need them myself sometime anyway...

-tony