Electronic components sources

From: Erik S. Klein <classiccmp_at_vintage-computer.com>
Date: Sun Mar 21 17:15:58 2004

I'm looking for two items to get a couple of machines back in operation.

First, I have a Heathkit H-17 drive with a broken fuse holder (the black
plastic tube with the red button on the end) that I'd like to replace.
I can obviously bypass, solder the fuse in-line or use any old holder,
but I'd like a "correct" replacement. Does anyone have a source for
these? A part number would also help.

The other item I have is a DEC Rainbow with a busted power switch. The
switch a fairly typical wide rocker style in gray plastic with a 1 and a
0 printed on it. Again, I can replace it but I'd like a "correct" part
if anyone has a source, part number or spare.

Thanks in advance!

    Erik Klein

    www.vintage-computer.com <http://www.vintage-computer.com/>

    www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum