ETA-3400

From: Paul Pennington <paulpenn_at_knology.net>
Date: Tue Mar 23 11:55:06 2004

"Jay West" <jwest_at_classiccmp.org> said:

> Deal made :)
>
> I've located an ETA-3400 circuit board and manual, minus chassis &
> transformer. WooHoo! Shouldn't be hard to add a chassis & transformer.
> Modern replica to be sure, but it'll work for what I need.

    That should be possible. Unlike most Heathkits, the ETA-3400 appears to
use a standard, generic case. You might even be able to find the exact one.
I believe there is a company still selling educational items from the
Heathkit line. Just maybe they would still have the transformer.

    Tell us about your project.

    Paul Pennington
    Augusta, Georgia