LF H8 software

From: Dwight K. Elvey <dwight.elvey_at_amd.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 16:22:36 2004

Hi Dave
 When you guys get this code on CD, let me know as well.
I've been planning on getting my H8 up and running. I've
already written code to transfer disk image data from the
H89 to a PC and back. It shouldn't take much to adapt it
to work for cassette or even just a memory block.
 I have a H27 that I've not tested yet, being that I've not
powered up the H8 yet. On the H89, I just used the line
printer port, since it used a straight cable to a PC
serial port. The code is bootstrapped from about 50
bytes that are entered from the monitor.
Dwight