New apple II clones website

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 24 14:16:40 2004

Yeah, last time one appeared over here it went for silly money which
surprised me; the Apple compatibility must boost its desireability
somewhat.....

> -the list, and the album. Right now, the code is all jumbled
> together and its hard to make sense of it. I had to step away
> from it for a while.

Heh, been there done that :) It's the main reason all my photo galleries are
on their own with no side menus - doing a multi-line gallery is easy but
incorporating it in with another sidebar using tables would be an annoyance
to code out since I build them up a line at a time.

> Are you viewing the site with a Mozilla variant browser? The

Yep - firefox 0.8.

> site looks different in different browsers, of course, but
> Mozilla makes the "medium" fonts look enormous. I haven't
> seen it on Safari or Opera yet, but I think that it looks the

I tried using 'medium' and 'small' fonts and ended up specifying a size in
pixels to get sort of the best view across all browsers.

> best in Konqueror. I'll play around with the Block widths and
> see if I can find a happy medium. Part of the problem is that
> I'm using a 22" monitor, so its hard to know how it would
> look on the more typical 17" monitors. Right now, the blocks

Yarr. Now that I've fixed my 21" monster thanks to the folks here I can run
a dual desktop with 19" and 21" monitors for that overindulgent feel :oD
Talk about a waste of electricity....heh.....

Cheers