replacing +15v regulator on BA-11?

From: Brad Parker <brad_at_heeltoe.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 17:33:38 2004

Anyone have experience with the +15v regulator buried deep inside the
back of a BA11? (this an 11/34a actually)

It appears one let go on me this morning. The symptom initial symptom
was no +15/-15v, so I went to my garage and pulled the two supplies from
a "spare" BA11. I replaced them and got the -5 and +20 back but no +15.

I should have known it would be the supply deepest inside the back of
the thing, requiring I completely disconnect the back module. blah.

Is it hard to get to and replace? I'm tempted just to swap the back
ends of the two BA11's...

-brad