automake,autoconf,libtool folks here?

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Thu Mar 25 10:06:19 2004

It's sort of on-topic because it relates to HPEMU :)

I've run into a few snags when trying to GNU-ize HPEMU. Specifically my lack
of knowledge revolves around dynamic (dlopen-able) libraries. I've googled
and read info pages and I'm still missing something. I know how to do what I
want by directly calling ld and it works fine, but I don't see exactly how
to make that fit into the GNU way of doing things. If anyone is up on
autoconf & friends and can offer some advice, please contact me off-list!

Thanks in advance,

Jay West

---