Commodore 64 stuff in Wisconsin

From: Jon Auringer <auringer_at_tds.net>
Date: Thu Mar 25 12:25:43 2004

Hey all,

The guy who just replaced my water heater noticed the stacks of
equipment in my basement and mentioned he has some C64 stuff (machines,
drives, monitor, carts, ...) he is looking to part with. I think he
would like to get some amount of compensation for them, but I have no
idea what. I said I would pass his information to the list. Please
contact him directly. Physical location is Portage, Wisconsin.

    Jon

Contact:
    Roger Lueder
    rcool_at_charter.net