anybody know of GOOD serach engine?

From: John Allain <allain_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 14:24:37 2004

FWIW I have fairly few problems.
I never put in common search words, only unique identifiers.
Start with fully quoted strings E.G. "Heuristically Programmed Algorithmic",
then back down to concatenateds,
+Heuristically+Programmed+Algorithmic, or possibly just
+Heuristically+Algorithmic then move to more common terms,
like HAL 9000, which is what I suspect everybody does anyway.

Having trouble finding out about a DEC LPS-11, however.
(There simply may be too few sites having it) New topic...

John A.