anybody know of GOOD serach engine?

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 29 16:32:39 2004

Haha! Don't get me started on trying to find ANYTHING useful about
relatively modern stuff - you're spot on with laptop info; Mrs Witchy
occasionally has grief with her school laptops, and while that should be the
responsibility of the school and it's government sponsored technicians
they're mostly worse than shit so I try and find repair info/spares
myself.....an impossible task as I've found so far.....

Now that the money grabbers have discovered how to make bucks from search
engines the likes of us hobbyists are right out in the backwaters unless we
have more patience than someone with lots of patience......so I've found up
to now anyway.....

Cheers