Rescued Heathkit OM-3 Oscilloscope

From: William Donzelli <aw288_at_osfn.org>
Date: Mon Mar 29 21:17:48 2004

> Save a Heath Collector a heartache. If you don't want the item, list it
> on VCFM, or (gasp!!) eBay.... and, there are several Heatkit collectors
> groups, like ours... at least, you migt have the unit someone needs to
> restore one....

Every Heath collector out there probably has had ten of the
things. Certainly there are rare Heathkits out there - if Mr. Klein found
a CONELRAD monitor by Heath, I would have told him to guard it with his
life.

> And Bill, what would he do with the gutz, if he isn't really a
> gear-slut, like us... ? "Hey, look! I have the CRT and knobs from an old
> oscilloscope - will you marry me *now*???"

I just can't stand the sight of someone throwing away tubes. Unless I get
to pull them out of the dumpster five minutes after...

William Donzelli
aw288_at_osfn.org