Apollo

From: Dan Williams <dan_williams_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue Mar 30 05:22:34 2004

I have just got an apollo 735 (couldn't resist it for 9 pound on ebay).
It has 96mb ram, 2 1gb hard drives, a framebuffer with a stereo +rgb
ports and what I think is a 99mhz processor. All is looking good except
it has no power supply. Anyone know where I can get such a beast. It
looks quite big if it fills up the mising hole, the machine already
weighs a ton it must be pretty heavy with it in.

Thanks
Dan