IBM RS/6000 59H

From: David Holland <dholland_at_woh.rr.com>
Date: Tue Mar 30 07:24:48 2004

Yeah, I checked their website, (really) but I didn't find the
particular documents Pat Finnegan pointed me at..

(I still claim weather/sinus effects.)

I've heard the horror stories about AIX... But hey,
half the fun of any given computer system is trying to
figure it out. - Or trying to install Linux on it. :)

David