Computer Replicas

From: Bob Brown <bbrown_at_harpercollege.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 31 13:02:21 2004

Woa... Some of us have families to support. Spending $2,000 (or
even $1,000 on classic computer h/w is
completely out of the question). I've long longed for a
blinken-lights machine, but all of my computer
collecting has been at the low $ end of the spectrum and so-far I've
not stumbled into an opportunity for
blinkenlights.

-Bob

--
bbrown_at_harpercollege.edu   ####  ####    Bob Brown - KB9LFR
Harper Community College   ##  ##  ##    Systems Administrator