VTL

From: Doug Spence <ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Sun Mar 30 06:13:50 1997

On Thu, 27 Mar 1997, Alexios Chouchoulas wrote:

> > I'm becoming more interested in Video Technology Ltd. It seems they made
> > a lot of computers I've never heard of.
>
> And they were all sort-of-compatible to something else! Strangely enough,
> they changed their choice of cloned machine every model and they weren't
> particularly good at it, either. :-)

Well, if my Laser 3000 is any indication, they weren't too good at making
the machine extremely compatible with the one they were cloning, BUT they
added tons of cool extra features that the original didn't have!

Now if only all of the new features worked, I'd be a lot happier. :)

I've really got to get my L3000 plugged in again soon. I had a lot of
fun trying to figure that critter out.

> Have fun!
> Alexios

> Alexios Chouchoulas '88 ,88' ,88' alexios_at_vennea.demon.co.uk
> The Unpronouncable One ,o88oooo88ooooo88oo, axc_at_dcs.ed.ac.uk

Doug Spence
ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca