AT&T 6300

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Wed Mar 4 08:21:33 1998

At 08:25 PM 3/3/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net> wrote:
>> However they are compatable at the DOS level.
>
>Be careful how you use those words. I'd say that about the HP 110 and
>150. A program written using MS-DOS services only (vs. direct
>hardware access or BIOS services) stands a good chance of running
>across both, as well as the IBM PC.

   Or at least they're supposed to. But the AT&T is compatable enough that
it will run IBM DOS, that's a lot more than many of the machines of that
age will do. The AT&T and Zeniths are the most compatable machines that I
know of for that time period. AFAIK the AT&T and Zentih are both
compatable at the BIOS level as well as the DOS level.

   Joe