Picked up another truckload! Take a look?

From: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca <(jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca)>
Date: Wed Mar 4 12:46:12 1998

> At 12:25 AM 3/4/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >
> >Is that what DTC stands for? As in SCSI controllers... I can't
> >remember.
> >

> Probably, I've seen lots of their cards. I have a couple here somewhere.
> They also made controllers for non-SCSI drives but I don't remember if
> they were MFM, RLL, or IDE.

DTC did everything but I was not exactly happy with their design of
setup and quality. I recall I can't disable the FDC.

I have 2 MFM and RLL full length 1:1 AT with FDC controllers.

One time, DTC card simply died and impossible to fix when I had bunch
of them.

Jason D.
email: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca
Pero, Jason D.