Apple IIc

From: J. Maynard Gelinas <jmg_at_iac.net>
Date: Fri Mar 6 09:44:05 1998

        Well, I scored an Apple IIc with an external Floppy drive,
Imagewriter printerer, and small composite green (maybe 9"?) monitor.
$20 bucks. I also got some disks with it, but no games - mostly old
nibble magazine disks. This thing has a serial port on it, anyone
know what the pinout is and if these ports are compatible with
Macintosh adapters? If not, what's the pinout and can I buy the DIN
plug from Mouser? And hell, while I'm at it, where can I find a
terminal program with x/y/zmodem capabilities? Is there anything like
XIO2PC on the Atari for the Apple? Anyone know of a web page which
documents DOS commands? Gee, I'm just full of questions.

        I'm still looking for a cheap source for DD/DD 5 1/4"
floppies. The office supply store down the street wants $10 for a ten
pack and I have to special order them, while $10 will get me a huge
box of HD 3 1/2....grrrrr

Thanks!
--jmg