Apple IIc

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Fri Mar 6 19:57:57 1998

> I'm still looking for a cheap source for DD/DD 5 1/4"
>floppies. The office supply store down the street wants $10 for a ten
>pack and I have to special order them, while $10 will get me a huge
>box of HD 3 1/2....grrrrr

   The local trift stores here have them by the thousands. Don't they have
any there? I still see unopened boxs of them at hamfests and garage sales.
 I can get you piles of used ones if you're not picky and don't mind paying
the shipping. In fact, I have a couple of grocery bags of ones that are
laying around here if you want them.

   Joe

 PS you might prefer the trift store pickings, there's lots of original
disks in there for all kinds of things. I picked out 15 to 20 hard
sectored 5 1/4" floppies, a complete set of Quick Basic, Borland Pascal,
original OS disk for a Vector Graphics 4 and lots of other goodies.