Question for the Faq - If there is o

From: Mike Szewczyk <szewczykm_at_hcgi.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 13:53:26 1998

What kind of stores are you hitting that you are having such luck?

Today - I stopped into a local pawn shop - a rare place in the suburbs -
and picked up an Atari 520ST and an Atari SF354 disk drive sans cables
and power supplies. My first pawn shop find. I passed on a IIgs they
had, but I was tempted. What I'm really looking for is a IIe.

Mike