Sam's Instructions in Private Email

From: Wirehead Prime <wirehead_at_retrocomputing.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 14:59:07 1998

Sam has instructed me now several times in private email to stay on-topic.

I won't post his messages, at my prerogative, because I think the intent
is pretty clear.

Sam, might I remind you that you are not the moderator of the group nor
it's operator. You are out of place to behave as a police officer for
the group. Other people deciding to let the subject drop is not an
invitation for you to take control of the group nor is it a ratification
of your point of view.

You have only demonstrated that your intentions are not pure, that any
point you had was invalidated by your own rudeness and OFF-TOPIC postings
and that you are incapable not only of controlling yourself but, by
extension, a mailing list such as this.

I must insist that you discontinue harassing me via private email and
that you re-evaluate the conclusions that were drawn by others so that
you can see that others deciding not to bother with you does not indicate
that anyone condones or invites your police activities.

I gave you fair warning that I would post your private emails and, if
they do not discontinue IMMEDIATELY, I will do so in every case so that
others can see that you are simply a bully and nothing more.

In every case, the behavior for which you are chastising me is
specifically PERMITTED in the FAQ. So your efforts demonstrate that you
are activing purely on the basis of malice.

I will NOT give in to your tactics nor will I tolerate them. I am not a
police officer for this list but I do have a right to defend myself
against your antics. And I'm not going to permit you to hide the
behavior behind private email for your own twisted satisfaction.

Sam, "What is done in the dark shall come to the light." Remember that.

Anthony Clifton - Wirehead