What's with the raw HTML?

From: lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk <(lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk)>
Date: Wed Mar 18 14:19:00 1998

On 1998-03-16 classiccmp_at_u.washington.edu said to lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk
   :> make sure you set the "send mail as text only" property somewhere
   :> obscure in the settings.

   :Doesn't that shut down HTML for ALL mail though? You'd think a
   :person could specify what type messages (easily) to each person
   :individually instead of as a whole.

you would, wouldn't you...? *sigh*

we used ie4 for all of 2 weeks, and during that time killing html mail
entirely was what we wanted. you can, though, turn it on again for
individual *mails* in the properties for that mail, whilst you compose
it. what you can't do is set it at any grain 'twixt the twain.
--
Communa (together) we remember...             we'll see you falling
you know soft spoken changes nothing             to sing within her...