RGB monitor

From: SUPRDAVE <SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 17:28:32 1998

<< Sorry, I don't have the answer.
 I have a 12" RGB monitor that works with a IIGS but when I plug it into
 my Mac IIsi, I get nothing.
 Please let me know if you find out where you can get technical info on
 Apple monitors.
 Thanks,
 jstorm >>

i've tried the same thing and get the same results. i have found out there are
analogue and digital RGB monitors, but i do not know the difference between
the two. can anyone direct us back on topic and explain the difference?