Apology, Info, Etc...

From: Barry Peterson <bmpete_at_swbell.net>
Date: Wed Mar 18 18:09:36 1998

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:18:46 -0600 (CST), you said:

<snip>

>In light of this I can only implore the current constituency of this
>mailing list and the powers that be (Bill) NOT to turn over control of
>this group to you in any way, shape or form.

I believe that I have no right to turn over control as I am not in
control. Bill Whitson is in control and I will respect (only) his
decisions. This is HIS list to do with as he sees fit, my choices are
to stay/read or to leave.

Barry Peterson bmpete_at_swbell.net
Husband to Diane, Father to Doug,
Grandfather to Zoe and Tegan.