oddball find PS/2-50

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 01:27:32 1998

<Depends. My 50Z has an ESDI drive(and IIRC they shipped with that, too),
<but any PS/2 drive with that connetor should work. What it is is that IB
<added an HD controller to the HD's main board, so that connector is an MC
<interface.

No the drive only has one board. That plugs into the board in the mca
bus. looks like the drive has minimal electronics on it and the board in
the mca is the edsi or mfm controller.

<no FD/HD/RAM. I'm thinking of using one as a terminal or something, putti
<in an ethernet card with a boot ROM or something wierd like that. The oth

One has a ni card, single BNC so I suspect eithernet.

Allison