HP cards-anyone?

From: Don Walterman <dwalterm_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun Mar 22 11:38:39 1998

These are the leftovers from an HP mag tape upgrade. The 7980 is a very
popular mag tape unit that is OEM'd to a number of other computer companies.
The 88780 is the OEM model number for this drive. There are a couple kits
to convert from SCSI to HPIB interfaces. It sounds like you have the
remains of
the upgrades. There also was an upgrade to convert from the 4 board set to the
3 board set...
Don