e-bay item

From: Sellam Ismail <dastar_at_ncal.verio.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 23:31:39 1999

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Noel Fields wrote:

> I'm done. I will not post another post at all to the list. I will sit here,
> and do nothing more than read. That way, no one, including doug, will ever
> feel that I have offended their opinions.

Noel, when you decided to post a message, you opened yourself up to being
either acclaimed or criticized (or ignored) for it. You shouldn't expect
all your actions or opinions to always be uncontroversial. Perhaps you
should have been warned of all the very intelligent, highly volatile
personalities on this list. Nevertheless, you've just experienced the
wide range of opinions that each person here espouses. You shouldn't be
turned off or offended by it. That is just the nature of an open
discussion.

So don't go away, and don't be afraid to post what you feel is
appropriate. But do be prepared to be flamed if it happens to disagree
with other people who are also members of this being dysfunctional family
we have here :) It's just the nature of the beast, man.

Sellam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Always hasslin' the man.

                  Coming in 1999: Vintage Computer Festival 3.0
                   See http://www.vintage.org/vcf for details!
                        [Last web site update: 02/15/99]