Planning for an equipment move...

From: Eric Smith <eric_at_brouhaha.com>
Date: Sat Mar 13 13:17:51 1999

> Sounds like a fine plan. Note that many medium-sized station wagons
> will hold a single H960, too.

And a friend has an SUV that holds *two* H960s. :-)

If I ever buy an SUV, my criteria for minimum acceptable cargo space is
that it must hold two H960s, or one 2M tall coin-operated video game,
or one oversized cocktail-table style video game (the old Atari Football
with the *giant* trackballs).

By the way, if you use a station wagon or SUV in this fashion, it is
advisable to flatten some large cardboard boxes to line the bed so that
you don't damage the carpet/upholstery. This is in addition to any
padding to protect the cargo.