PS/2s nicer than expected; some questions

From: R. Stricklin <red_at_bears.org>
Date: Wed Mar 24 15:41:49 1999

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Bruce Lane wrote:

> The only other maker that I know of that built MCA-slot machines
> was NCR with some of their larger servers.

There were a few manufacturers. The June (July?) 1989 issue of Byte (I
think it was Byte) had an overview of the then brand-new EISA bus, and
reviews of the first MCA clones. The verdict was that none were
particularly compatible. I recall Tandy made one of the clones, but
nothing about any of the other five or so they reviewed.

ok
r.