Run my Minicomputer

From: Technoid_at_cheta.net <(Technoid_at_cheta.net)>
Date: Mon Mar 13 00:23:16 2000

Unfortunately I have a dynamic Ip address. I will publish this address
frequently over the next two weeks. Depending on the traffic I receive I
will contiune, expand or wipe the program.

You can telnet to my proxy machine which has a dynamic IP.
Right now it is 205.138.39.207

Your Password is

xcart

you can then telnet to 192.168.0.25 which is my Data General MV4000DC
minicomputer.

hit enter to get a login prompt

OP is your login name

CHRISSY is your password

you should issue a SUPERUSER ON command

if your terminal looks funky issue an CHAR/XLT command

you can view BIG help by issueing an

TYPE :phrackaos.txt

or

Type :phrackaosvs1.txt

both these files will make you expert at AOS thanks to god knows who.

play with the computer.

For short, : is the delimeter between files

dir is equivalent to cd under msdos

FILESTATUS is equivalent to DIR in msdos and can be truncated to F.
Example:

Filestatus

returns a dir of all files in the default dir as does:

returns the same thing

TELNET, FTP, and SMTP work to most requirments though SMTP is still
scetchy. the format is the same as unix or any other command line unix
utility.

dir :

will get you to the root dir of the runtime drive

Thanks to Carl Friend for his testing the system last week. To all, he an
his wife are great and knowlegeable people.

The Ip Adress will change fairly often. I will publish those changes when
the machines are online with the subject header MUTANT01 IP =
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Have a great night.
Jeffrey S. Worley
Technical Services
Bits & Bytes Computer Services Inc.
1979B Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803
828-684-8953 - voice 0900-1700 five days
828-687-9284 - 24hr fax
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Technoid_at_Cheta.net