PDP-11 Emulator Question

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 16:00:58 2000

>>I expect this policy to change when they see hundreds if not thousands of
>>units sold with no service started on them. Until then, I've (almost) got
>>mine. Now all I need is a DE-620.
>>
>>-ethan

Looking into this some, and I expect to see the purchase policy and if they
can afford to the hardware design change. There are people ordering 10 or
more of these suckers to convert them!

Here is some more web sites with info:
http://iopener.scizzors.net/ <- info, more pics, ideas for more uses
http://www.higuchi-clark.com/iopener/ <- links to more sites

BTW, I forgot to add on my last post that CC currently has *none* in their
warehouses.

                        Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |