Dallas module battery replacement...

From: Ralph SOBEK <Ralph.Sobek_at_irit.fr>
Date: Thu Mar 8 06:08:59 2001

Hi all!

Just curious, but are are the prices of these Sun NVRAM timer chips
these days? I am looking for a replacement
for the old SG Thompson M48T02 chip. Here in France they are on the
order of $45-50!! What has happened
to last year's $20-28 ? Are the Dallas chips identical to the ST ones,
as concerns a Sun?

    --Ralph

--
Dr. Ralph P. Sobek                Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
Ralph.Sobek _at_ irit.fr