Old complete terminal in a keyboard found...Synertek System Corp KTM-3..odd?

From: Claude <claudew_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri Mar 9 19:00:18 2001

Hi

Well for me too things have been pretty slow my collection is growing
and it is now tougher and tougher to find new stuff...

I found an older terminal in a keyboard from a company called:

KTM-3/80 from Synertek Systems Corporation

Production date : 3/24/81

Looks like a self-contained terminal in a keyboard with a composite
video out (or rf?). Very odd looking for me and I dont recall seeing a
lot of these things way back. I have not tested it yet but if anybody is
interested, Ill take a picture and post the link here.

The thing has a flat cable with a db25 sticking out from it. Its just
slightly thicker than an "ordinary" keyboard...

On/Off switch, P.S. jack, RCA jack and someone (thanks!) stuck a piece
of paper that gives the DIP SW settings for the baud rate etc under the
keyboard...

Ill check the P.S. requirements and test the thing eventually.

If anybody collects terminals, I might be tempted to trade or giveaway
this thing...After all original collecting was supposed to be Apple
computers only...now includes all micros 197x-198x...I dont wanna start
collecting terminals...

Oh yes, I am still hunting for these things : Next box, LC575 or Color
Classic board (my color classic is missing one), anything micros
197x-198x...Always interested in trades (I dont sell stuff) see my
site...

Claude

--
The Canuck Computer Collector