Apple LC550

From: Brian Roth <broth_at_heathers.stdio.com>
Date: Sat Mar 10 19:00:40 2001

Jeff,

    Thanks for the quick reply. I do not have a system CD so that is out.
Although I have NO experience with Apples, my daughter has fallen in love
with this guy. I would like to get it back to a stock config with Netscape
so she can do her web thing. I woukd really like to put it on my UNIX
network behind my firewall. Is TCP/IP and ethernet a tall order for one
of these?

BTW you were right on about the extensions. I got in fine now.

Thanks for your help,
Brian.