Carter AFB.. he he!

From: John Lawson <jpl15_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun Mar 11 21:47:24 2001

  When I saw the message header, I thought that it referred to Carter Air
Force Base, and, looking at the +20K length, I was sure that someone had
discovered a long-forgotten warehouse stuffed full of classic Big Iron
from times gone by...

  But, LOL! Carburetors!

  OT: From my street-racing days: the Javelin was not a bad little ride,
properly set up, and I drove a few of them competitively. Holleys were
always my first carb choice, Carters being 'okay' jugs, and then there
Rochesters... yuck, poo!

  Cheers

John