VCF 5.0 date?

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Thu Mar 15 10:24:29 2001

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Bill Gunshannon wrote:

> It's probably too late to actually get something going this year, but
> has nay consideration been given to holding it at a college rather
> than a Convention Center?? Scranton, PA is pretty well located at the
> junctions of I81 (north/south), I84 (east to NE), I380 (southeast
> towards Nj and NYC), I80 (east/west) and the Northeast Extension of he
> PA Turnpike (which has an I number, but I don't know it but it heads
> straight to Pilladelphia).

Philadelphia is on the short list of places to hold the event, and it
still hasn't been completely decided yet, but I am favoring the
Providence/Boston areas over anything else because of the proximity to the
Rhodes Island Computer Museum and the Retro-Computing Society of Rhodes
Island. I'd like to lend support to those organizations by holding the
event close enough for people to go visit them while they attend the
Festival.

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival