Looking for Compute! Atari ST disks

From: Lawrence Walker <lgwalker_at_look.ca>
Date: Fri Mar 16 03:13:30 2001

> I'm looking for the following Compute! disks for the Atari:
>
> Compute!'s Atari ST Disk
> December 1987 Volume 2 No. 6 Issue 8
>
> Compute!'s Atari ST Disk
> February 1988 Volume 3 No. 1 Issue 9
>

> All I'm really interested in is the contents, so I'd be quite happy
> with a copy. An .ST or .MSA file via email would be perfect.
>
> If anybody could help me out I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom
>
> Applefritter
> www.applefritter.com

What in particular did the disk contain that you were looking for.
 I don't have any of the "Compute" disks, but I do have a fair
proportion of the ST Format, ST Review, and ST User disks, as
well as some TAF library disks and a bunch of other programs.
 Heh Heh, It's been a while since I've seen the Magic Shadows
extension and I don't remember what the .st one was.

 larry