Looking for Compute! Atari ST disks

From: Tom Owad <owad_at_applefritter.com>
Date: Fri Mar 16 08:19:24 2001

>What in particular did the disk contain that you were looking for.
> I don't have any of the "Compute" disks, but I do have a fair
>proportion of the ST Format, ST Review, and ST User disks, as
>well as some TAF library disks and a bunch of other programs.
> Heh Heh, It's been a while since I've seen the Magic Shadows
>extension and I don't remember what the .st one was.

.ST is the disk image format used with PowerST and NoSTalgia on the Mac,
and PaCifiST and STonX (I think) on the PC.

I'm looking for:

> Compute!'s Atari ST Disk
> December 1987 Volume 2 No. 6 Issue 8

A two-player shareware game in which each player controls a basketball
with legs. The basketballs left and right and try to jump up and bounce
off the other basketball to land in one of the three baskets on the
screen. The game is called "name1 and name2" with the names being the
names of the basketballs. Unfortunately, I can't remember them and a
Google search for "and" didn't turn up what I was looking for.

> Compute!'s Atari ST Disk
> February 1988 Volume 3 No. 1 Issue 9

Atom Smashers (an old breakout game; probably shareware).

Thanks,
Tom

Applefritter
www.applefritter.com