ide harddrive

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 22:36:28 2001

I had no idea that int13 talks directly to the EPP port! My understanding was
that int13 uses a disk driver based on the assumption that the ROM code talks to
the device interface. I've no indication in any of the doc's or marketing
literature, for example, that I could boot my system from a SCSI drive attached
to the printer port via my Adaptec Printer-Port<=>SCSI adapter. I'd have
thought they'd make the claim if anyone would.

Dick