Apple LWPro parallel port?

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Mar 30 19:57:27 2001

>But then that's another thing. Apps are not the same as the OS and may be
>chosen according to requirements.

        Probably the biggest resource hog, outside of all of the
multimedia stuff coming in off of the web, are games. I'm not too
current on the PC requirements, but on the Mac 128meg is generally
considered the minimum if you're going to play stuff like Unreal
Tournement, Quake, X-Plane, and other games with heavy hardware
requirements. The days of a DOS based game running in 256k using
TGA/PCjr graphics are long gone. One of my favorite games 'Chuck
Yeagers Advanced Flight Trainer' has just those requirements, though
I first played it on the C64.

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File